Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!  Happy New Year from Japan!  While the Chinese have said farewell to 2012 and their luckiest year- the Year of the Dragon- the Japanese are saying hello to 2013 and their luckiest year- the Year of the Snake.  

Thank-you, readers, for joining Little TF and me on our adventures during this past year.  We wish you all a wonderful 2013, wherever you may be in the world!

My neighborhood wagashi shop was selling snake-themed New Year treats this week.
Of course, one of them had to come home with me!  


Disclaimer:  I do my best to make sure all my information is accurate.  However, details may change or I may just be flat-out wrong.  Please let me know if something needs a correction.  Thank-you!


No comments:

Post a Comment