Sunday, September 9, 2012

I was wallowing in a major, deployment funk yesterday, moping around the grocery store and glumly tossing stuff in my basket.  I hate cooking during deployment.  It's just a reminder that our family is temporarily incomplete.  

Then, on my way to the milk, I stumbled upon this cheerful can of peach juice.  My mood was instantly brightened!  How could it not be, with a Happy Happy can of Joyful Fruit Drink? Of course, I had to toss it in my basket.  It's just another thing to love about Japan: random, super-peppy English-language labels!


My new favorite deployment drink!

As I type this, Little TF and I are in the middle of a major bedtime disagreement.  She thinks she doesn't need to stay in bed.  I think she does.  This has been going on for over an hour. I may need to transition to a slightly stronger deployment drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment