Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lupica's New Tea!

I'm a tea junkie!  Two storage bins full of tea- from Celestial Seasonings' chamomile and Candy Cane Lane to powdered Japanese green tea and loose Taiwanese jasmine tea- take up an entire shelf of valuable kitchen cupboard space.  There is even a bottle of gelatinous Korean yuzu tea in my refrigerator.  So when I passed a Lupicia store front while running some errands at my local mall, I had to stop to check out the new, seasonal teas.  

Sadly, I have made a resolution to firmly squash my compulsive tea-buying habits until I finish at least three containers of tea from my bins.  Even for me, the amount of tea in my house is getting ridiculous.  But I couldn't resist Lupicia's delicious teas in their too-cute metal containers.  They are going in the boxes of Christmas gifts that are being sent out this week.  It's the perfect way to stick to my resolution and give in to my tea-buying compulsion!  

The Christmas tea is a black tea with notes of grape and champagne.  The citrus tea is a yuzu-flavored green tea.


So, family and friends....I wonder who the lucky recipients are?  


Disclaimer:  I do my best to make sure all my information is accurate.  However, details may change or I may just be flat-out wrong.  Please let me know if something needs a correction.  Thank-you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment