Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer-Time Kimono...

A friend and I were at a department store a few weeks ago, when we stumbled upon the kimono department.  Of course, we had to stop and look around.  The sales lady spoke a bit of English and was able to tell us a few things about the kimono on display.  After exclaiming over the exquisite fabrics and admiring the displays, we were handed the shop's beautiful pamphlet about yukata, or summer-time kimono.  

A detailed post about yukata is for another day; in the meantime, enjoy the pamphlet's stunning photos of yukata and their correct, seasonal accessories!








Disclaimer:  I do my best to make sure all my information is accurate.  However, details may change or I may just be flat-out wrong.  Please let me know if something needs a correction.  Thank-you!

1 comment: